Thought I’d introduce myself a little more with this random questionnaire post about me! Thanks for following along 🙂
- What was favorite subject in school?: History, English, Anatomy
- What is your favorite drink?: Water! I rarely drink anything else and never soda.
- What is your favorite food?: Tacos, pizza and breakfast foods (like French toast)
- What is the last thing you bought?: Clogs (from Lucy and Lyla I found through Groopdealz)
- Do you have any pets?: Yes, a Welsh Corgi named Bruce.
- Favorite Holiday?: Christmas
- Are you married?: Yes, just celebrated our 10 year anniversary!
- Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: 10 times – Mexico, Guatemala, China, Scotland, England, Ireland, Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, Paraguay
- Do you speak any other language?: Spanish, I learned it when I lived in Guatemala as a missionary for the LDS church.
- How many siblings do you have?: 2 sisters and a brother
- What are your favorite shops?: H&M, Old Navy, Anthropologie, Nordstrom
- How tall are you?: 5’3″
- Can you cook?: I didn’t grow up cooking but I’ve learned a lot and can cook pretty well.
- If you won the lottery, what would you do with the winnings?: pay bills, landscape our backyard, travel the world
- One of your current goals?: Finish cleaning, organizing and painting our house, reviving the grass in our backyard